Wednesday 13 November 2013

Hey loves,

I have a make-up haul for you guys! So I went shopping yesterday and I saw that Boots was open until 8:00pm! We started late and managed to get shopping done in an hour and then I was a tad upset because I needed to replace a LOT of my make-up that had run out!

At Boots they were doing a 3 for 2 offer so everything here cost me £32? I will try to link as many products as possible and I will hopefully do a review on each when I have gotten more used to the products.




I was in desperate need of a foundation and I was actually going to get the little stick that you just dot around your face and blend in, I have always preferred liquid foundation more than anything else! So I got the Maybelline FIT me foundation in 220  I got it in Natural Beige and it's so fitting on my skin, I may have been able to get a darker shade but it still gives me a dewy complexion. I just apply this with my fingers, I dot it around my face and then blend it in! 


Then I purchased the famous Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Liquid Concealer in Medium and I used this once and it really is amazing guys! I forget that I actually don't have to put that much on when I apply it though but I'm sure that's something I'll get the hang of!


The next basic I got was Rimmel London's Clear Complexion Translucent Powder and it was more amazing than I expected I was a bit wary because I really wanted to get the Stay Matte line and I think it may be a part of it but I'm not too sure. It gives me a gorgeous matte finish especially around my nose area and it's a great base for applying blush and eyeshadow!


I had SUCH a hard time looking for a good but not too expensive mascara for absolutely ages, it was crazy, I think I actually got a headache at some point! But anyway, I went back and forth from Scandaleyes to the Falsies and then I came across the new Scandaleyes the retro edition and I just bought it.  It coats my lashes, I didn't have time to do more than one coat but one coat was enough to last me the whole day! But more to come on that one!


Next I had run out of eyeliner, ages ago but the Magic liner I got from Maybelline was so dry and didn't even work! So I still had the Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner but it was running out fast and before when I had Prom I bought the Loreal Superliner and it lasted me so long! Unfortunately after I bought it I realised I had bought the Loreal Superliner Black Crystals eyeliner which is a dark grey sparkly eyeliner and I was so disappointed because it was seriously expensive! But despite this I used it and it looks really pretty, it maybe too much for everyday use but for parties and nights out? I definitely recommend for them :D 


Last but not least I bought the infamous Baby lips! I got mine in Cherry Me, the story behind this is that I got this one before and fell in love but I lost it at a meal and ever since have been trying to replace it with Vaseline so I'm very excited about this one!

Mum's purchases!



Here are my mum's purchases:

Maybelline Dream Touch blush
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
Maybelline Babylips in Pink Punch

I hope you enjoyed this little makeup haul! Keep posted for the reviews!
God bless
Rozzie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment