Saturday 7 December 2013

Stocking Stuffers under £5: Nails, Lashes & Brushes

Hey loves! 
Another collection of Stocking Stuffers for under £5, this is actually my first year doing Christmas stockings so I am sooo excited to get stuck into it, I have also needed to have a budget so finding these products on Superdrug.com (a drugstore in the UK for anyone american reading this) has also given me ideas for Stocking Stufffers. I have a few more Stocking Stuffers under £5 for the girls left and then I'll get right onto the guys because I have to buy for the majority of guys! 
It's hard so I hope you guys draw at least some inspiration from these. All the prices will be placed below so enjoy, also at the time of this making a few of these products will have been on special offer so keep your eyes peeled! I do know that Superdrug do a Student discount of 10% so you can enjoy that also.



Stockin Stuffers under £5: Nails, Lashes & Brushes



1. Barry M Nail Art Pen: £4.99
2. Barry M Nail Effects Black Croc: £3.99
3. Barry M Sequin Nail Paint Shade 1: £3.99
4. Flutter French Manicure Set: £3.00
5. Sleek Loves Nails Vino Tinto: £2.99
6. Eyelure Miss Eyelure Alice: £2.70
7. Eyelure Miss Eyelure Olivia: £2.70
8. Bourjois Applicator: £3.32
9. Katy Perry Cool Kitty Lashes: £3.95
10. Revlon Diamond Collection Curl: £4.65
11. Ardell Fashion Lashes 131 Black: £4.39
12. Revlon Concealer Brush: £3.99
13. Barry M Eyeshadow Brush: £2.99
14. Barry M Eyeliner Brush: £2.99
15. Barry M Blusher Brush: £4.99
16. Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge: £4.99

I hope you enjoyed this post guys there is a lot more like this to come!
God bless,
All my love,


4 comments:

  1. Great ideas, I really want to try the beauty blender from Cosmopolitan :)

    Alice | www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk | xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :D Yes definitely and let me know what you think of it!
      Rozzie
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely gift ideas Ive been all about the stocking stuffers this year

    New follower
    Carrieanne xx

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete