Saturday 7 December 2013

Stocking Stuffers under £5: Nails, Lashes & Brushes

Hey loves! 
Another collection of Stocking Stuffers for under £5, this is actually my first year doing Christmas stockings so I am sooo excited to get stuck into it, I have also needed to have a budget so finding these products on Superdrug.com (a drugstore in the UK for anyone american reading this) has also given me ideas for Stocking Stufffers. I have a few more Stocking Stuffers under £5 for the girls left and then I'll get right onto the guys because I have to buy for the majority of guys! 
It's hard so I hope you guys draw at least some inspiration from these. All the prices will be placed below so enjoy, also at the time of this making a few of these products will have been on special offer so keep your eyes peeled! I do know that Superdrug do a Student discount of 10% so you can enjoy that also.



Stockin Stuffers under £5: Nails, Lashes & Brushes

Stocking Stuffers under £5: Nails, Lashes & Brushes by rose1995 featuring Barry M

1. Barry M Nail Art Pen: £4.99
2. Barry M Nail Effects Black Croc: £3.99
3. Barry M Sequin Nail Paint Shade 1: £3.99
4. Flutter French Manicure Set: £3.00
5. Sleek Loves Nails Vino Tinto: £2.99
6. Eyelure Miss Eyelure Alice: £2.70
7. Eyelure Miss Eyelure Olivia: £2.70
8. Bourjois Applicator: £3.32
9. Katy Perry Cool Kitty Lashes: £3.95
10. Revlon Diamond Collection Curl: £4.65
11. Ardell Fashion Lashes 131 Black: £4.39
12. Revlon Concealer Brush: £3.99
13. Barry M Eyeshadow Brush: £2.99
14. Barry M Eyeliner Brush: £2.99
15. Barry M Blusher Brush: £4.99
16. Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge: £4.99

I hope you enjoyed this post guys there is a lot more like this to come!

God bless,
All my love,

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post :) Some fabulous affordable gift ideas :D Love it!
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ava! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :D
      Rozzie
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great list , going to search for it in Dubai!
    Ray xx
    http://fashwithray.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ray!So glad you you liked it! Happy searching :D
      Rozzie
      xoxo

      Delete