Friday 20 December 2013

A Very Christmassy Girly Reunion :)

Hey loves,

I have another more personal post to show you guys today and it's simply due to the fact that I feel like I should share a little more of my life to that of fashion and beauty. 
So around two days ago me and 9 other friends met up after them all coming back from University and had a meal at this cafe called Wholesome Cafe, they had opened up the restaurant just for us which I thought was incredibly dedicated and we literally were so grateful and blessed to have them do that for us - we received such special treatment and everything was perfect!

I ordered a Soup of the Day which was Pea soup topped with cheese and 2 chunky slices of buttered bread. It was beautimous. 
For main I ordered a Turkey and Cranberry pie with vegetables surrounding it. It was so good, I had never had a pie like that before, the crust was so crisp and the insides blended so well together I might have to get my Dad to find out the recipe it was that incredible!
Price-wise it was so cheap! 3 courses for £12.50 :L 


As you can tell my friends are beautiful and their fashion-sense en pointe. I love them to death and seriously was so happy to see them all, we'd all been to secondary school with eachother so we've known eachother for a really long time and we hope that continues!




Me and Rach took a lot of selfies haha...












I hope you enjoyed this quick life post, 
I'm sure I will be posting more with the Christmas holidays coming up! 
God bless,
All my love,

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had an amazing time! we always like to have a big catch up with all our friends at the end of each semester! We all go to different unis so it can be hard to meet up during the semester

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an amazing time thankyou! Such a good idea to keep in touch with friends you've known for so long isn't it :D Yeah I know haha
      Thankyou for stopping by :)
      All my love,
      Rozzie
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come have a look at mine and let me know what you think, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nessie! Thankyou so much of course I will :) Thankyou for stopping by :)
      xoxo

      Delete