Thursday 28 November 2013

My favourite two necklace purchases × PRIMARK.




Hey loves,
 I recently bought 2 peices of jewellery from Primark that I am absolutely in loveeeeee with and I wanted to share it with you guys!
They were both £2.00 which I think is amazing they have lasted everday since I bought them which is a good thing :)



The first necklace is a teardrop with a gold rim also the white opal with the black cracks make it perfect for that antique and rustic effect! And this literally goes with any outfit! I'm a huge fan of long necklaces and always have been, I know that statement necklaces are in though but I have to wait a few days for payday until I can invest in some for the Christmas Party Season :)





Also, I wanted to insert a selfie to show you guys my love for this hella cosy jumper that I got from ASDA which is featured in my mini asda haul  :)


The second necklace is a silver necklace with beautiful patterns engraved in it with black jewels! It's soo gorgeous I am absolutely in love, this one, I must admit though it was harder to put this with an outfit than the gold necklace but it is still one of my favourite necklaces :)




Hope you enjoyed this quick post!
All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment