Thursday 14 November 2013

A Schoolgirl type of OOTD

Hey loves! 
Hope you are well, I have another blog post for you concerning my outfit of the day yesterday, they are mostly things that I recently bought and really want to show you guys so I hope you all enjoy!


Here's a hipster side profile of my outfit, hair nails and a bit of my makeup look for you guys :)




On my face I used:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 220 - Natural beige
Rimmel London Clear Complexion translucent Powder
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
MUA Bro Kit with Barry M Eyeliner Brush
Loreal Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Loreal Superliner in Black Crystals
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Rimmel London Soft Kajal Eyeliner
Babylips in Cherry Me




This was my outfit it kind of reminds me of a schoolgirl outfit with all this plaid going round. Back-to-school in its most literal sense!
Underneath my jumper I am wearing a Plain Black Strappy Top from Primark for £2.50
My White Grainy Slouchy Jumper was £6.00 and I got it in a size 18 so it was extra slouchy which was way too big but it'll be fine!
My skirt is from Select for £8.00
My Tights are from Primark which came in a pack of 3 for £2.50
My shoes are also from Primark for £8.00







CRAZY HAIR

My scent for that day was Victoria Secrets Midnight Exotics body spray in Deep Berry
I curled my hair parting it into four sections with my curler that I swear by - Babyliss Curling Iron 
and I'm wearing no jewellery apart from my gold heart ring that my mama got me from the Philippines!



I hope you enjoyed this post! 
God bless!
All my love,
Rozzie
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love the skirt! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. All the info about it is in my latest blog post xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete