Thursday 28 November 2013

An autumn walk with my love♥

Hey loves,
I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a while! I have a lot of posts coming up though so stayed tuned :)
A few days ago I went on a cute little walk with my boyfriend and my dog Bailey. Can I just say it's such a lovely thought to have someone that you can talk endlessly to and not get bored, someone who just the right balance of cute, romantic and funny rolled up into one person. I am so blessed that God gave me Him! As you can see the views were beautiful, I love the look of Autumn, it's cosy even though sometimes a little cold. 



He was sooo bummed about his Jordan's getting muddy, I would be seeing as they cost so much! However, who wears Jordans to walk a dog :L 





If anyone was wondering Bailey is a cross between a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and a Beagle and she is absolutely gorgeous, don't you think? She recently got spayed so she's a bit slow right now compared to her crazy temperament! 


This is the view from my way down the road, honestly it is breathtaking everytime I look at it!

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post.
God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment