Wednesday 17 December 2014

BLOGMAS #14: Weird, wonderful but mostly wacky presents.

Hey guys, 

While I was in the midst of searching for Stocking Stuffers which is in my last post I came across some very interesting gifts that made me do a double-take when scrolling past them. My first thought was, do people actually buy these things? My second thought was, do people actually create these things? 
It was sort of mind-blowing, once I found one weird and wacky present I just kept on finding more...

My favourites are the tongue tattoos, because you know, they're essential to life and  the snake in a tin  is a good one just because it looks so far away from what a snake looks like, it's laughable. 

I would love to know about all the weird presents you guys have been given or have given to other people for some absurd reason. 




1. Love Gloves - £20 - The Present Finder // 2. Tongue Tattoos - £2.35 - Amazon // 3. Tabasco Jelly Beans - £4.99 - Present Finder // 4. Chicken - Amazon // 5. Sandal Socks -  £6 - Amazon // 6. Man Bowl - £15 - Menkind // 7. Painless Piercings - £2.99 - The Present Finder




1. Diet Gag Gift - £11 - Amazon // 2. Weird Animal Thing - £2.99 - Amazon // 3. Snake in a Tin - £1.74 - Amazon // 4. Doggie Doo Key Ring - £3.19 - Amazon // 5. Thanksgiving Plush Turkey Hat - £6.40 - Amazon // 6. Sleeve Tattoo - £3 - Amazon // 7. Santa Poo - £3.29 - Amazon // 8. Poo in a Gift Box - £5.99 - Amazon // 9. Novelty Gingerbread Dollar - £1.99 - Amazon // 10. Santa Duck - £1.99 - Amazon. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this post! 
God bless, 
All my love,





No comments:

Post a Comment