Monday 15 December 2014

BLOGMAS #9: Festive Things to do with your Best Friends!





Hey beautifuls, I apologise for the lack of Blogmas posts :( I don't know how I shall accomplish this but I will attempt to complete 5 more blogposts in order to catch up with blogmas however I shan't make any promises as I fear of breaking them.

Christmas can be a beautiful time of the year, it's wonderful to spend time with family and friends, give gifts and spread love. For me, after 3 months at Uni I'm finally allowed to relax although my Critical Thinking essay tells me otherwise... As I plan to do more festive things with my best friends from home I figured that I would make a list of awesome things that you can do when you guys meet with yours, a majority of these you can also do with your family!

1. Watch Christmas Movies! We're talking Elf, Home Alone, Polar Express, The Holiday and very cheesy ABC Family and Hallmark Christmas movie you've ever heard of. It's acceptable to overload on cheesy and romantic films this time of year, or if you're me, even more so this time of year.

2. Bake! Bake anything, shortbread, gingerbread... bread. Even if it going disasterously wrong, at least you had fun making it. Be careful you don't accidentally posion each other - that would be a Christmas your best friend would love to, but never will, forget.

3. Go shopping! What better pals to go shopping with other than your very best? Pass the time with trying on outrageous glittery outfits that you would never dream of trying on but secretly you would like to see what it looks like.

4. Go to an ice-skating rink! Nothing says festive fun like faceplanting the ice. If you're like me and completely incapable of anything sport-related then laugh it off and pretend you know what you're doing.

5. Play a Christmas Pop playlist on Spotify and just dance. Have no shame, crack out the old dad and mum dance moves, it's for your best friends eyes only... and possibly their snapchat stories.

6. Make it a goal to try out the Costa and Starbucks Christmas menu whilst spending quality time catching up on everything that ever happened in your life.

7. Combine everything that you have read in this post, add a section of pampering yourselves and turn it into a sleepover!

These ideas are probably a given, you guys have probably even done a majority of these things with your best friend this time of year already but let me be hear to reiterate it. Enjoy your friends company, it is so important to spend time with continuing to get to know them even more so because they can bring so much love and laughter into your life to last a lifetime!

I hope you enjoyed this post,
God bless,
All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment