Monday 15 December 2014

BLOGMAS #12: Would you rather... Christmas Edition!



Hey guys, I was stuck on what to write a post about and I remembered that I found a post on Charlotte Jimenez's blog about Would you rather.. questions and I love these kind of question-answering posts, it's always fun finding out more about what the blogger is like so I decided to give them a shot :) Feel free to answer them too! 


Would you rather..

Have to sing Jingle Bells loudly every time you walk into a room or wear a Santa Suit to work/school every day for a week?- I would definitely wear a Santa Suit to work/school every day for a week, especially as it's Christmas soon, I have an excuse but having to sing Jingle Bells loudly when I walk into a room, would get pretty tiring and annoying for everyone.

Not Celebrate Christmas this year or not celebrate Your Birthday this year?

-  I would definitely celebrate Christmas, it's Jesus' (around about) birthday and a wonderful family and friend-filled holiday!


Have Frosty the Snowman for a friend or Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
- I feel like Rudolph would come in handy if I ever got lost in the woods... at night.

Have Mistletoe hanging in your bedroom doorway, or have a large decorated Christmas Tree in your bedroom doorway?
- Mistletoe would be a wonderful decorative addition to my bedroom doorway also with the tree, how would I get into my bedroom?

Write a Five Paragraph Essay about the meaning of Christmas or solve a page of Christmas themed maths problems?
- I would definitely write a five paragraph essay about the true meaning of Christmas I feel like it's something that a lot of us tend to forget around this time of year. The gifts, the parties, the spending of all the money in our bank accounts are all beautiful distractions but that's just what they are, distractions. I hope I never forget the fact that around this time of year the Saviour of the world was born to save us from sin. I'm talking about Jesus, the man who changed and continually changes the lives of His people and grants us freedom and forgiveness that we are totally undeserving of but He freely gives us anyway. This Christmas time all those years ago would be a life-changing event, when God's plan for our lives would be in full swing. I urge you guys to remind yourselves why we sing the carols that surround Jesus, the holiday is for Him and his relentless love for us. Let's show our love for Him by allowing Him to change us into what He has planned for us to be. always acting in love, loving His people and more importantly Him.

Have a job wrapping presents at the mall or have a job taking photographs of children sitting on Santa's lap at the mall?
- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WRAPPING PRESENTS. It's my passion, I love getting all creative with the ribbons and the stickers and magnificently vibrant wrapping paper. 

See The Nut Cracker or Dance in the Nut Cracker?
- I would see the Nut Cracker for sure, but if I was actually physically able to dance in the Nut Cracker that would be even more awesome!

Be given £100 for Christmas to spend on yourself or be given £1000 before Christmas to buy presents for other people?
- I love gift-giving so to be able to have £1000 pounds to buy presents for other people is a dream.

Have a nose that glows red like Rudolf's or have pointy ears like an elf?
- I feel like my ridiculously long mane of hair would be able to cover my pointy ear elves a little better although you could put concealer on Rudolph's nose however if I'm running really late... I haven't got enough time for that.


I hope you guys enjoyed this post
God bless,
All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment