Tuesday 11 March 2014

-Style Inspiration: FROZEN - Elsa

Hey guys,

I'm so excited to show you this post I have been so obsessed with Frozen I've literally watched it at least 11 times since seeing it in the cinema a few weeks ago. If you guys haven't seen where have you been hiding all this time? Frozen is not only an incredibly directed Disney movie with a stunning score and visuals that place you inside the movie itself but it is also a story about true love and not about finding it in a man but in loving your family despite hurt and pain and putting your family first before any needs of our own. So, kudos for the beautiful storyline Disney and for showing everyone that true love isn't necessarily in the form of your boyfriend or girlfriend but can lie within those who we call family and friends - those are the ones we keep close because they love us despite our mood changes and embrace the loser inside of us :)

So after seeing Frozen for the gazillionth time and searching Google for pretty images and gifs that I could put into this post I found clothes similar to the colour scheme of Elsa's wardrobe which are teals, turqouise and blue colours. I went through a phase of this being my favourite colour for so long and I hope you enjoy all the peices I picked out for those of you that want to look like her. I will create a make-up tutorial for Elsa very soon because I have to share my obsession with the movie with you guys simply because I can't contain it and my cat is tired of hearing me sing "For the First Time in Forever" to him. Neither does my brother appreciate me singing "Let it Go" when he tells me he needs to fart.

So without furtherado here it is :D I hope you enjoy this post :D







Style Inspiration: FROZEN 




1. Light Blue Textured Skater Dress - £23.00 - New Look
2. Amaranthine Bracelet - £28.00 - Silver.uk.com
3. Teal Short Sleeve Lace Skater Dress £9.00 - New Look
4. Mint Green Geo Lace Pencil Skirt - £25.00 - New Look
5. Mint Green Mini Sports Watch - £9.99 - New Look
6. Embellished Dress - £69.00 - Topshop
7. Secret Lagoon Ring - £38.00 - Silver.uk.com
8. Light Blue Patent Block Heel Ankle Strap Heels - £20.00 - New Look
9. Light Blue Floral Jacquard A-line Skirt - £18.00 - New Look
10. Mint Green Crotchet Panel Metal Trim Envelope Clutch - £9.99 - New Look
11. Mint Green Chunky Strappy Sandal - £22.99 - New Look
12. Cobalt Cross Strap Court Shoes - £34.00 - Dorothy Perkins
13. Green and Gold Woven Ribbon Chain Necklace - £9.99 - New Look
14. Swarovski Aquamarine Mini Pear Earrings - £11.00 - Silver.uk.com
15. Swarovski Aurore Boreale Pear Earrings - £13.00 - Silver.uk.com
16. Mint Green Suedette Court Shoes - £20.00 - New Look

Click here for my Polyvore set on my profile, it holds every single item pictured here and the links to their websites :)

On a side note aren't these pieces gorgeous? My favourite dress is the embellished dress from Topshop, the intricate detailing is gorgeous and the shoes, oh my, I want every single one! 

Also, concerning the movie here's a funny clip from Jimmy Fallon starring Idina Menzel and the Roots using classroom instruments:




God bless,
All my love,





No comments:

Post a Comment