Tuesday 18 March 2014

New in at: NEW LOOK - pretty in pink.

Hey guys, 

I figured that I would catch up with my lack of blog posts tonight so here is another post of clothes I found on New Look's website, only after did I realise that all of the items I picked were indeed pink. These are indeed on my wishlist every single items looks lovely and perfect for Spring this season. Plus, floral everything. My favourite piece within this collection are most definitely the Stone Bow Peep Toe Jelly Wedges, what a wonderful way to evolve the jelly show trend then to turn them into wedges and make them extraordinarily cute, I think that this trend is one of the best to come this spring that I've seen in a while, it's new and unique, I have been waiting for the evolution of the jelly shoe for a while and this is a wonderful example of how fashion recycles itself for the better. Another trend I love is the floral hairband because being a huge fan of the hair pieces in summer it's the next best thing to dress up the casual bun.

I hope you enjoy this quick post, all the links and prices of each items are down below :)






1) Light Pink Crepe 1/2 Sleeve Skater Dress - £23 
2) Black Floral Pink Shorts - £15
3) White Polka Dot Floral Print Tea Dress - £18
4) Stone Bow Open Toe Jelly Wedges - £20
5) Coral Exotic Flower Bun Garland Hairband - £4.99
6) White Lattice Peep-toe Pumps - £18
7) Pink Check Notch Mini Skirt - £18

God bless,
All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment