Monday 3 March 2014

FASHION at The Oscars 2014!

Hey guys, 

I actually haven't yet had the chance to watch the full version of the Oscars however I have seen snippets such as Ellen's opening monologue, Pharrell's performance of "Happy" and although she was introduced by John Travolta as "Adele Dazeem" I have watched Idina Menzel's beautiful performance of "Let It Go", who cares if she choked at the end I think she did a beautiful job and I have appreciated her version more than I have Demi Lovato's  version over time which is saying something because your girl here has been a huge Demi Lovato fan since '08. 

So without furtherado let's take a moment to admire the beautiful beautiful fashion that these gorgeous starlets adorned our eyes with:



Amy Adams, Lupita Nyong'o and Sandra Bullock were all absolutely stunning in shades of blue on the night. Let's start with Lupita because she has been making some serious waves in the fashion world and with this beautiful dress she doesn't dissappoint in Prada, I think the plunging neckline looks gorgeous also the subtle chiffon pleats that flow out into a beautiful train looks incredible. This dress reminds me of Elsa's dress in Frozen and being in love with everything to do with Frozen, I am forever in love with this dress.

Amy Adams in Gucci had mixed reviews concerning the dress, I will agree to say that it wasn't my favourite and if anything a bit too plain however she still looks beautiful!

Sandra Bullock in a navy Alexander Mcqueen gown looked ravishing, I'm a huge fan of the sweet-heart neckline and the draping of the satin material simply complimented her elegance and grace.


Angelina Jolie dressed in an Ellie Saab gown looked beautiful in the sheer and nude-coloured gown. The golden shimmers look marvellous and she proves that you can rock long sleeved dresses to the Oscars! Topped with her smile she also carried herself with grace.

Anne Hathaway looks very rock-chic, if that's a thing, I'm not too sure whether it is but if it was - she would be its definition. With a halter neck and gem covered bust it was a combination that was very punk-rock, hats off to Anne Hathaway for bring rockstar glam to the red carpet this year!


Cate Blanchett in one of several nude gowns that hit this years red carpet but she is one the I believe stood out the most although others such as the Huffpost style would say this washes her out but I believe it makes her shine even more. In an Armani Prive gown. I think the gold detailing on her dress is gorgeous and the mesh detail underneath creates a beautiful look. Also impressive accessorising on her part especially those gorgeous drop earrings, this outfit is a wonderful well put-together outfit.


Don't you think it's genius that Kristin Chenoweth went to the Oscars, dressed as an Oscar? No doubt she rocked it with the beautiful three-dimensional geometric print on this golden beauty of a dress. Dressed in Cavalli armed with a beautiful golden clutch and winning smile, Chenoweth really pulled it out the bag with this gorgeous number! 


I love these two girls, not just because they were leading actresses in Frozen but because they are beautiful and extremely talented and blessed with gorgeous voices and impeccable style. First off, Idina Menzel on the left in Jade Green Vera Wang rocked it with the gorgeous layering of material, sweatheart neckline and gorgeous silver statement necklace.

Next, Kristin Bell in a corset mermaid style Cavalli gown really was the definition of stunning the layered bottom half of the dress, the train elongates the dress further and the perfect pairing of accessorys created a beautiful mermaid silhouette.


Those were a few of my favourites from the Oscars, additionally there's a lot more stars I could have involved her but these were the dresses I really wanted to write about, 

I hope you enjoyed this post guys,
God bless,
All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment