Monday 3 March 2014

♥EBAY: 5 Shoes for under £25.00

Hey guys,

My "What's in my February Ebay basket?" post received a lot of good feedback so I wanted to do another Ebay related post and I tend to get most of my shoes off of Ebay I decided to share the boots and shoes I've found recently and as a bonus, because it's Ebay, all of these shoes are under £25.00 so no busting the piggybank for these ones.



£14.99



I have always been a fan of the chelsea boot they are one of those staple pieces that a girl should have in her wardrobe, they are a definite grab-and-go shoe simply because they are easy to slip on and off and are usually so comfy. These come in a few casual colours and will most certainly go with any outfit casual or formal plus they're very inexpensive.


£21.99




I bought a similar pair of boots to these except the front of the shoe was pointier which can sometimes make me appear elf-like (haha) also the cut out boot style is a wonderful way to dress up any outfit, I'm still in love with mine to this day and I also got mine for the exact same price and they're still going strong after 6 months of having them. I normally wear mine with tights but I've seen countless bloggers wearing them without.



£19.99




I admire the way the designer has combined the Chelsea boot and the cut out boot style together, I think it's made a beautiful creation of a shoe plus the heel is a reasonable height to wear everyday. Plus I love the fact that you can get them in a velvet material as well they would look beautiful with a floral dress and leather jacket!



£13.99




I have seen a similar version of these in Topshop a lot of bloggers have them, this is a cheaper alternative to these:

£32.00




But as you can tell they are very similar apart from the double buckles but to save money I would definitely recommend getting the shoes from Ebay. They also come in a wide variety of colours and to think you could buy at least 2 and a half! :)


£24.99




Now, you see the iridescent ones on the top right, I saw an instagram from Melonlady and she instagrammed a similar pair to these and although they weren't my usual style, I fell in love with them anyway. They might be a bit too high for my liking but they are still gorgeous nonetheless. 
I'll show you the boots the she posted, I'm pretty sure they were from Boohoo.com and they look gorgeous:

£35.00




And with those gorgeous boots, I leave you :) All the links to every single boot you find on this page are listed here so happy shopping!
God bless,
All my love,


No comments:

Post a Comment