Wednesday 15 January 2014

HAVREN.co.uk: New Online Store Launch!

Hey loves,

I was recently contacted by a new emerging brand called Havren which is a new online store that is launching to write an article about their clothing. They provide quality products at affordable prices and timeless and feminine pieces for every women. Here is a link to their website

Here I picked out some gorgeous peices from their website, their Autumn/Winter 2013 range covers classy and sophisticated gowns to casual knits and tees as well as beautifully cut day dresses most of which are displayed here. Each of these peices are on my Wishlist, the quality of these peices are impressive and inexpensive for the quality they are produced with especially as they have a sale going on right now to make way for their Spring/Summer 2014 collection!


Havren

Starting from the top left hand corner we have:
1) Fine-Knit Draped Linen Cardigan 
2) Cream Cashmere Batwing Sweater
3) Short Sleeve Satin and Jersey Tee
4) Short Sleeve Long Choco Tee
5) Draped Sleeves Creped Top
6) Panelled Linen-Blend Navy Dress
7) A-Line Silk Blend Dress
8) Blue Floral Print Flare Dress

I have provided the links for each of these peices above so you can check each item out! I was sent a few pictures of their peices and here is a beautiful picture of their Blue Floral Print Flare Dress:

Displaying Havren-floral-printed-blue-nude-dress-on-sale.jpg


I hope you guys enjoyed this post, Happy Shopping!
Thankyou to Havren for giving me the opportunity to be a part of showing their beautiful clothing line.  :)
God bless,
All my love,












4 comments:

  1. Love the classic style clothes :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're beautiful aren't they :)
      Thankyou for stopping by!
      I loved your blog and followed your bloglovin :D
      All my love,
      Rozzie
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great post!
    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://www.hellodarlingxoxo.com/2014/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Crystalxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for stopping by and checking it out :D
      Also thankyou for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award I will definitely get started on that, I really appreciate it!
      Rozzie
      xoxo

      Delete