Monday 20 January 2014

Spring/Summer 2014 Trends: Aztec & Fringe

Hey loves, 

Another blog post on my Spring/Summer Trends for 2014 is here! It's Aztec and fringe, which, as you can see on some of these pieces can actually work well together! I have always been a fan of Aztec there's something very boho about it that reminds me of Vanessa Hudgens style. The pieces shown here are affordable and very stylish so I hope you guys have fun seeing where I grabbed all of these pieces from :)

Enjoy!


Spring 2014 Trends Aztec and Fringe

Spring 2014 Trends Aztec and Fringe by rose1995

Starting from the top left hand corner:
1. High Neck Cold Shoulder Top £2 from ASOS Primark
2. Monochrome Aztec Swing Cami £10 New Look
3. Black and Cream Aztec Peplum Top £7.99 New Look
4. Black Contrast Trim Aztec Print Top £13 New Look
5. Aztec Cut Out Skater Dress £8 ASOS Primark
6. Blue 3/4 Sleeve Burnout Aztec Print Top £15 New Look
7. Pussycat Black Aztec Print Tassle Top £12 New Look
8. Apricot Black Aztec Print Hareem Trousers £15 New Look
9. Cameo Rose Black and Nude Aztec Zig Zag Trousers £8 New Look
10. Mandi Coral Aztec Print Sleeveless Top £12 New Look
11. Pussycat Cream Aztec Print Tassel Kimono £20 New Look

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick post, one more coming up soon with some extra trends that I found for Spring and Summer,
God bless,
All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment