Monday 13 January 2014

Mini Haul


Hola Chicas, 
I'm sorry I haven't regularly been dishing out the blogposts, it's been a tough couple of days into the New Year and I really hope this year treats me well!
I have a simple mini haul for you today of things that I have been wanting for a while.
Stay tuned for more posts :)



1. Seventeen Photo Flawless Skin Primer: £1.00
2. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie: £5.00
3. Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressing Powder in Warm Beige: £3.99
4. Aussie Aussome Volume + Conditioning Mousse: £3.00
5. Aussie Hi-Hold + Hi-Shine Hairspray: £3.00
6. Biscuit Penguin Thing hehe: £1.80


Primer is something I really wanted to try out this year as I heard so many people used it last year. I honestly don't think this one makes any difference. It's so thin it just dissappears into my face with may be the aim but as soon as I put on my foundation it flakes.. big time.



I have been desperately wanting Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter line and finally in Superdrug it went down from £7.99 to £5! So I bought this one and it looks remarkable. I also recently bought another one so I will do a review on them very soon.


My little nephew broke, yes I repeat broke my transparent powder that I swore by so I decided to go for this one as I had been meaning to buy the Stay Matte line for a while. And it lives up to expectations and keeps everything on my face.




This hairspray, oh my, why didn't anyone tell me about this before? Thanks to my best friend Leyla I am now addicted to it. When you spray it, it smells like fresh berries. I kid you not.

Hope you somewhat enjoyed this short post, 
God bless,
All my love,





No comments:

Post a Comment