Wednesday 1 April 2015

Hello April!


Where are these months going? We are already four months into 2015, it feels like it was just yesterday that I was recovering from my Christmas food baby and now I guess I have no excuse for it. 

April's arrival means that Spring is here which means flowers, warmth, sun (she hopes) and a noticeable uplift in everyone's temperament.

Along with a new season comes new clothes, new nail trends, hairstyles and colour palettes so I wanted to answer a few questions that I found on Caroline Hirons.com!

1 . What three colours remind you of Spring?
Yellow, Green and all forms of pastel. I'm so excited to wear even more colour than I already do - which on some days, is too much.

2. What is the first thing you add to your Spring wardrobe?
Florals, florals and more florals. Or vibrants prints normally in scarf-form. I'm obsessed.

3. What is the first item that you ditch from your wardrobe to make it more Spring-like?
I'll let go of black. Or will I?


4. What are your ultimate nude and bright lipsticks?
I don't wear nude lipsticks because I feel like I suit colour a lot more and seeing as it's Spring and I have to let go of my more darker colours. I am on the lookout for fuschias. It's bold, and something that I've never tried before but I'm ecsatic to try them out.

5. What is your signature Spring fragrance?
Victoria Secret's Daydream is a favourite of mine.

6. What do you add or drop from your skin care routine?
Lighter foundations is a must, I've been wanting to have a break from heavy foundations that I've been wearing in the Winter.

7. Do you change your hair up in Spring?
I haven't been to the hairdressers in years, my hair is almost down to my butt so I shall change it up by cutting it, I hope to cut a few more layers into it for a lighter touch as well - this will all be worth it and easier to handle.

8. Are there any exciting beauty releases that you can’t wait for?
Revlon's Ultra HD Lipsticks and Lip Lacquers and the Tarte Tartelette Shadow Palette.

9. What are your three favourite nail colours for Spring?
I currently have Turqouise on my nails from the Barry M Gelly collection. I can feel myself getting into White and a light Blue this Spring.

10. Who do I tag?
Karla Vargas! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment