Friday 3 April 2015

Kids Choice Awards 2015: BEST DRESSED!



Hello lovelies!

I'm a sucker for a good old Kids Choice Awards show, partly for the fashion and then for the slime. I grew up watching the Kids Choice Awards online and have adored every aspect of it. It normally happens around Spring time so this year you just had to expect vibrant colours. It's great to note that if you were to take anything away from the awards show, it's some great fashion inspiration. I picked out some of my most favourite looks with a bit of commentry. Comment with your favourite picks as well, hope you enjoy this post guys!

Ariel Winter looks amazing in this speckled dress and nude heels, the colour palette of this dress contains all of the bright colours you would expect Spring to bring: oranges, yellows, greens and blues. In many ways it's almost as if an artist flicked his paintbrush onto it in the most beautiful manner.

Laura Morano's purple/blue dress with awesome cut-outs and silk fabric was beautifully worn and adorned with gorgeous pointed metallic grey high-heels, she looked fabulous!

Megan Nicole is one of my favourite Youtuber musicians and it's always so great watch that journey unfold - there is a more personal element to it. Her halter-neck crop top complimented the fullness of her matching skirt and her white strapped heels break up the amount of yellow she's wearing and it looks wonderful on her.




I have admired Sarah Hyland's hilarious performance on Modern Family for a while now and she always brings the house down with her glorious fashion sense and here she really pulled off a gorgeous look that brightened up the path towards Spring. 

TREND ALERT: A Spring fashion trend that hit the runways recently was in fact white-on-white and she pulled it off wonderfully from the subtle pattern on her midi-skirt to the strappy heels and plain tee.

Iggy Azalea also carried the brightness of Spring on her top half with a white crop top but finished it off with a blue, metallic, exotic printed maxi-skirt. The fabric appears stiff and ridgid but I love how it is cinched in at the waist and just flows out. 

TREND ALERT: Another fashion trend hot for Spring is Eastern Influence and this outfit portrays that beautifully.




Fifth Harmony are my favourite regardless of what they wear! Their outfits tied in so beautifully together playing predominantly on white, silver and black, their stylists need a raise because each look is fantastically put together so much so that I cannot pick a favourite. However, the pieces that I particularly adore Ally's embellished jacket, Normani's beaded playsuit and Lauren's jacket, leather skirt and black strappy heels.

I hope you enjoyed this Kids Choice Awards 2015 fashion post, comment if you agree with me on this best dressed list and comment if you disagree with me, I'd love to know your thoughts!

All my love,
God bless,
Rosalind xo

1 comment:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. store name ideas

    ReplyDelete