Saturday 17 January 2015

Presents from America!





Hey guys,
My good friend called Maddie who lives in America but studies at the University I attend was able to bring back a few Christmas present goodies all the way from across the sea. I was soo excited to find out that she had got me Winter Candy Apple scents it made me so happy! 
Bath and Bodyworks was a store that I had only heard and seen about on Youtube from every American youtuber. There have been countless times that I have looked online to buy Bath and Bodyworks over the years but have not succeeded in doing so. So yeah, now that the background to my excitement is set I wanted to share all that I have to say about them :)














To begin with, Mads placed 3 Musketeers fun size chocolate bars in amongst all the presents, the significance lies in the fact that me, Mads and Viki - my closest friends at Uni, call ourselves the three musketeers, yep that's a thing. A beautiful thing haha LOVE YOU GUYS if you're reading this :D Also she got me Pop Rocks, I know that we have exploding candy over here but I'm not too sure whether or not they're actually Pop Rocks. Either way, popping candy rules.


Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Fragrance Mist smells divine. I love apples, just apples in general are my favourite so wearing a scent that is the scent of apples is just amazing to me. This scent combines apple, rose petals and candied orange and it has such a clean finish - it smells absolutely gorgeous. I honestly have worn it every single day she she gave me the presents! Another thing I would like to add is about the nozzle, it does a wonderful job of having a wonderful spraying width compared to Victoria Secrets scents #nozzlewin.


The shower gel has a similar scent to the fragrance mist, if a little bit more of a candied orange scent to it but that may just be me. The scent lasts a long time and smells gorgeous. I would definitely recommend getting this if you love all things winter and apple.


I don't know about you guys but during the Winter my hands go especially dry and it can become quite uncomfortable. This handcream moisturises it wonderfully and the packaging is so cute and easy to pop into your handbag before you leave the house.


I have yet to burn this because we're not allowed to burn candles in our halls but I can't wait to burn it. One of my all time favourite scents of candle is anything Vanilla.


Although this hand sanitizer is Strawberry scent it is still a one of the most fabulous smells to ever inhabit my hands. It even looks like a strawberry exploded inside of it with the black beads, this hand sanitizer is cute and compact and stays in my handbag at all times.


I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post, 
All my love,
God bless,







No comments:

Post a Comment