Wednesday 16 July 2014

50 Questions



  • 1:What would you name your future daughter?
  • I have been so set on the name Arabella for the longest time and I'm adamant on calling my future daughter that but I guess you don't really know until you're holding her.
  • 2:Do you miss anyone?
  • I miss my family in the Philippines, I haven't met themm yet but I skype them with my mum - I'd just really like to hug them and tell them I love them in person one day. I'm also missing my family in England that live a few hours away, hopefully we will reunite this summer!
  • 3:What if I told you that you were pretty?
  • I would say thankyou very much.
  • 4:Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
  • Yes and no.
  • 5:What are you looking forward to in the next week?
  • The beginning of ESYO and then the tour the following week, 2 weeks of partaking in fantastic music and going abroad as well!
  • 6:Did you go out or stay in last night?
  • I stayed in last night with my mum and we watched The Fighting Temptations which is an awesome gospel film. Think Sister Act.
  • 7:How late did you stay up last night?
  • Due to a weird work schedule I have recently been going to bed at 2/3am. 
  • 8:Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
  • Hahaha, no I don't think so.
  • 9:What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
  • I was watching View On Top starring Gwyneth Paltrow - it was awesome and makes me want to be a flight attendant.
  • 10:Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
  • No, never, if I didn't I wouldn't say it at all what's the point in wasting such valuable weights of words.
  • 11:Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
  • Yes, I have so far - that is if sips don't count. I did get tipsy once though.
  • 12:Have you pretended to like someone?
  • Unfortunately yes, you do get those people that annoy the heck out of you. I've never hated anyone though.
  • 13:Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
  • Yes. yes. yes.
  • 14:Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
  • God - He can be hilarious, there are so many times I've burst out laughing because of Him. Him and my friends and family.
  • 15:Is it hard for you to get over someone?
  • Surprisingly I've handled it pretty well in the past but that's totally not down to me but God, He has healed hurts and wounds that I would never be able to bandage up myself!
  • 16:Think back five months ago, were you single?
  • I was not.
  • 17:Have you ever cried from being so mad?
  • Yes, I probably have the worst angry crying face this world has ever seen. I alwalys mad-cry in my bedroom in front of God or my mum.
  • 18:Hold hands with anyone this week?
  • No :)
  • 19:Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
  • No, it was a kiss on the cheek for my mum when she left a few hours ago.
  • 20:Who did you last see in person?
  • My mother hahaha, my mum is appearing a lot in this post, she stayed over for this past week so it was wonderful to spend so much time with her.
  • 21:What is the last thing you said out loud?
  • "Hahaha, a robber!?" To my mum because she came rushing through the front door really loud and went straight to the toilet without saying Hi.
  • 22:Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
  • No.
  • 23:Have you ever been to Paris?
  • I have indeed when I was younger, we had a tour around Paris and then spent a day at Disneyland.
  • 24:Are you good at hiding your feelings?
  • Yes and no. Around certain people I can having God there is the biggest help ever because I do a heck of a lot of crying in front of Him.
  • 25:Do you use chap stick?
  • Yes, baby lips all the way.
  • 26:Who did you last share a bed with?
  • My mama, we sat there singing and laughing.
  • 27:Are you listening to music right now?
  • Yes, Moriah Peter's new album Brave - it's incredible! Buy it.
  • 28:What is something you currently want right now?
  • I'm not hungry but I would love a lemonade.
  • 29:Were your last three kisses from the same person?
  • Most probably.
  • 30:How is your heart lately?
  • It's alright, it's was battered a few months ago but I'm recovering thank the Lord.
  • 31:Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
  • If I'm cold, in bed yah.
  • 32:When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
  • Probably someone at work a few days ago.
  • 33:What do people call you?
  • Rozzie, Ros - I've been called Rozza at work haha - unfortunately.
  • 34:Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
  • Yes.
  • 35:Are there any stressful situations in your life?
  • My parents divorce, it's such an ugly thing but I'm pleased God's bringing us through it.
  • 36:What are you listening to right now?
  • Moriah Peter's.
  • 37:What is wrong with you right now?
  • Hayfever.
  • 38:Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
  • Indeed :)
  • 39:Do you make wishes at 11:11?
  • No :/
  • 40:What is on your wrists right now?
  • Nothing, I was wearing stacks of bracelets the other day but not today.
  • 41:Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
  • I am indeed single. And waiting for the unexpected.
  • 42:Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
  • I'm wearing a black dress that my mum bought for my tour. I was trying it on and haven't had the chance to take it off because it is hella comfy.
  • 43:Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
  • No.
  • 44:Have you hugged someone within the last week?
  • Yes.
  • 45:Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
  • Are these questions repeating themselves?
  • 46:What were you doing at midnight last night?
  • Most likely watching Netflix or blogging :)
  • 47:Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
  • Yes, part of me does but for the most part I'm excited for what God has in store for me in the future.
  • 48:Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
  • I think I actually prefer alone.
  • 49:Have you ever been to New York?
  • No, but I would LOVE to, especially at Christmas time.
  • 50:Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
  • I love my mum wholeheartedly :)

Copy and paste these questions and comment with links to your answers I would love to read them!
I got these questions from Tumblr.
I hope this post was somewhat enjoyable :)
God bless,
All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment