Wednesday 23 April 2014

♥ - COACHELLA Fashion 2014


Hey beautifuls, 

I have been absent for so long I'm going to post three times in a row this evening. It is an apology from me for the lack of posts this past month. 
For as long as I remember I've loved looking at pictures of Coachella, me and my best friend actually had a huge plan to go, we sorted everything out from where we were going to staying and our transport - everything. So therefore, I wanted to make a post that paid tribute to the glorious attire that adorns celebrities this time of the year! 
Hope you enjoy :)

All of these photos were either taken from Google or Pinterest, credit to those that took the photos!



As you can tell from this first photo, boho and nomadic style was a key theme and remains a key theme in previous Coachella years, shoes range from boots to sandals, floral and tribal patterns and awesome hair accessories are a must.


Shorts and skirts are ideal in the heated Californian sunshine, cowboy boots are great to kick the dirt up in and add a nomadic style to your style - awaken your inner bohemian hippie inside and use scarves to tie around your waist and even your hair!


Beyonce, just Beyonce - isn't that enough? Can I have her everything? I loved her Coachella style this year, so simple yet I admire her style so much. 


A key item of her Coachella look is her hat, be sure to come to Coachella hats at the ready, not only will it shade your eyes from the sunlight but it will also make you look super chic.






Spring, as you've probably already guessed is all about florals - the bright colours of their dresses are gorgeous so go as bright as possible at Coachella if you want to, here, anything goes!


Kendall and Kylie Jenner's fashion, for me personally was very hit and miss for me, their style came across as a bit too tried at times, like they were trying to create new trends (huge nose ring? no thankyou) and at times it was a bit much. For example here, I love Kendall's look, it's very bohemian, I adore the pants and the monochrome theme is very stylish.


Yay, Selena Gomez made an appearance this year, she really knocked it out of the park like she always does fashion-wise, if you guys haven't already noticed Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez are my fashion queens. Here Selena wears a floral crotchet top and underneath wears a black bralet and white denim cut-off shorts she also matches it with combat boots which is a must at Coachella.


I think Coachella is an excuse to wear every single accessory ever created by man, the Pretty Little Liars cast become ruler of the sunglasses.



Vanessa Hudgens looked wonderful at this years Coachella her accessories and her style was on point, colourful tribal and bohemian patterns complimented her gorgeous sandy blonde hair that eventually turned pink on the ends!


The above picture was one of my favourites of hers, her layering of necklaces really compliments this outfit but it was the outfit herself that really created this look she is the definition of bohemian chic and I love it.


I found this picture on Pinterest it was actually the first time seeing it, I've loved Julianne Hough's work on-screen and I really admire her as an actress she is absolutely gorgeous, I love her lacy top that she's wearing and combined with the shorts it almost creates a one-piece overall look. She also chose wisely with her shoes, chunky sandals which reflects off the jelly shoes trend that has struck the fashion world.

I hope you enjoyed this post guys! 
Tell me your favourite celeb fashion and style that you enjoyed this year, Coachella is still ongoing so hopefully more fashion will be popping up for those of you (including myself) longing to be at Coachella to feast your eyes on.

God bless,
All my love,



No comments:

Post a Comment