Friday 3 July 2015

OOTD: Rainy Day



I understand that in England right now the weather has been absolutely stunning and with the hottest July day since records began over here it is most certainly a strictly no-tights ordeal. However with England you just never know. So I'll go out on a whim here and just post what I would wear on a rainy day (and what I did, in fact wear on a rainy day).

I have so much to blog about what I've been up to recently, hauls, purchases and products I'm loving and I also have exciting travel plans coming up as well.

Thank you to those who were patient and kind enough to stay following my blog, I really appreciate it despite seriously letting you guys down for a little over two months. Here's hoping home girl sticks to it!

Blue and White Dress - Band of Gypsies at T.K Maxx - £19.99 // Yellow Knit Snood - H&M - £8.99 // Brown Leather Jacket - H&M - £29.99 // Black Patterned Bag - Primark // Tights - ASDA // Brown Boots - Ebay £0.99

No comments:

Post a Comment