Saturday 21 March 2015

UK NETFLIX MOVIE PICKS #1: Cheesy Chick-flicks








Anyone who knows me will know that I have watched nearly every chick-flick under  the sun. Below I listed 28 out of the 56 that I found on Netflix UK. Some of them, if not, all of them, I have watched more than once and shamefully a load of these are my all-time favourites. 

We love them because they're cheesy, predictable and sometimes so far out of the realm of the realistic that we still want to watch them time after time again because either a) the lead guy is cute, b) we want the wardrobe or c) we want to vicariously live our lives through them even if it is only for an hour and thirty minutes. I love showing these movies to my friends even if a majority of them may kill your brain cells in the process. 

Grab your girls and make your way through this list! P.S - Part 2 is coming up very soon :)


1.     Agent Cody Banks 2
2.     Beauty & the Briefcase
3.     Bratz
4.     Bring It On: Fight to Finish
5.     Burlesque
6.     Clueless 
7.     College Roadtrip
8.     Country Strong
9.     Coyote Ugly 
10. Footloose
11. Freaky Friday 
12. Grace Unplugged
13. Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars
14. Ice Princess
15. In My Dreams
16. Jumping the Broom
17. Just Like Heaven
18. Justs My Luck 
19. Killers
20. Legally Blonde 2
21. Like Crazy
22. LOL
23. Love Wrecked
24. Lovestruck the Musical 
25. Made of Honour 
26. Material Girls
27. Mean Girls 2
28. My Girlfriend's Boyfriend

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
God bless,
All my love,
Rosalind xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment