Wednesday 18 March 2015

Talk-about Tuesdays: Share in my excitement for all things Cinderella

Taken from Pinterest

Bonjour everyone, I haven't graced the pages of this blog with my voice in a while so I figured that I should probably do a post soon and here I am. If you guys haven't heard of the new Cinderella that is coming out in the UK at the end of March then where have you been hiding? Being totally honest I seem to be one of the few that actually realised it was coming out. I have adored Disney and all things Disney princess from a young age but there is something about this particular movie that really grabs my attention. Maybe it's the stunning wardrobe or the amazing cast? Maybe it just brings every little girls dream of what it's like to be a princess to life even more so than its predecessors? Whatever it is that has made me even more excited for this remake of the wonderful story of Cinderella I am enjoying every moment of it. 


Taken from Fenwick.com


Taken from Fenwick.com

Many brands have jumped on the band wagon to promote the likes of this movie but I wanted to highlight 2 of my favourite for you guys.



I have been a loyal follower of Lauren Conrad since her days in Laguna Beach so obviously I was upset that when she started her Paper Crowns collection at Kohl's, a store that we do not have over here. I was very upset that I could not afford it. I was exactly the same when I found out that she was coming out with a Cinderella collection. Maybe one day I will be able to own a piece from her collection, who knows but until then I shall admire it from afar. What do you guys think of these beautiful pieces? 









I found out about this collection through a Youtuber that I follow called DulceCandy. Initially the thumbnail caught my eye because the packaging looked delightful. Packaging has been key in deciding whether people adore the overall product in discussion. MAC seems to have got the colour scheme down to a T. I have linked DulceCandy's review down below so you guys can get a feel of what is in the collection and you can receive someone's honest opinion. I do believe that at the time of watching it, there was a giveaway as well!






Let me know what you guys think of the movie, I'm so very excited I can hardly contain it. 
God bless,
All my love.

Rosalind xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment