Wednesday 11 February 2015

STEAL HER STYLE: Fifth Harmony's - CAMILA CABELLO



Hey lovelies, today's post is in admiration of the beautiful Camila Cabello's style. Not only am I able to relate to her girly fashion sense but she is forever encouraging when it comes to being smart and kind. This post is in honour of Fifth Harmony's anticipated album Reflection which released a few days ago. I can't wait for it to be released in the UK! Here's my current favourite song of theirs featuring Meghan Trainor:




Anyway, I digress! Back to her style. Using the pictures that I have gathered from Pinterest I will find similar pieces of clothing to hers and make them as inexpensive as I possibly can. I hope you guys enjoy this post!




Look 1:
1// Cream Slouch Cropped Jumper - New Look - £10.00
2// Embroidered Skirt - H&M - £12.00
3// Moccasins - Forever 21 UK - £9.99

Look 2:
1// Black V Neck Zip Crop Top - New Look - £5.00
2// Black Scuba Skirt - H&M - £9.00
3// Pink Bow - Accessorize - £4.00

Look 3:
1// Striped High Neck Cropped Jumper - £20.00 - Missguided
2// Black Scuba Skirt - H&M - £9.00
3// Black Leggings - New Look - £7.99
4// Zerone Knee-High Black Boots - Just Fab - £39.00
5// Black Bow - Accessorize - £5.00







Look 4:
1// Mesh Cream Top - River Island - £20.00
2// Pale Blue Skirt - H&M - £15



Look 5:
1// Bat Wing Crop Top - Matalan - £8.00
2// Black and White Tartan Skort - River Island - £10.00


God bless,
All my love,
Rosalind xo


No comments:

Post a Comment