Friday 31 October 2014

The AUTUMN: Boot Edit





Hey guys, 

Autumn is well underway here in England - the grounds are covered in leaves and the air is crisp. I don't know about you guys but in order for me to combat the harsh weather conditions that may or may not make an appearance in the upcoming months I need a good pair shoes to meander about in. My preference are Boots - I have recently broken a pair of shoes that I was able to walk around in for a good few years. I still can't get over the fact that they have left me. Now, I have taken it upon myself to begin a search for their replacements (a tough shoe to fit). So below I have many pairs of boots that I've found online mainly on Office and Modcloth that can hopefully grant you the inspiration they granted me in my boot search.

Hope you enjoy this post!




Under £100
1. Blind Spot Cut-out Boots - Office - £38
2. Maddox Cut-out Boots - Office - £51
3. Big Bang Chelsea Boots - Office - £48
4. Beeline Chelsea Boots - Office - £70
5. Camden Chunky Chelsea Boots - Office - £42
6. Marissa Boots - Office - £85
7. Urban Boots - Office - £70

Click here to view the Polyvore Set so that shows the links to the websites of each pair!

8. Chill Out Boots - SCHUH - £75
9. Chelsea Crew Boot - MODCLOTH - £62
10. Stride Open Spaces Boot - £50
11. Joys will be Joys Boot - MODCLOTH - £50
12. Boho Desert Disco Bootie - MODCOTH - £30
13. Urban Work out Sleek Bootie - MODCLOTH - £31
14. Military Boots - MODCLOTH - £31

Click here to view the Polyvore Set so that shows the links to the websites of each pair!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post,
All my love,
God bless,





No comments:

Post a Comment