Tuesday 14 January 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Review: Candy Apple and Berry Smoothie

Hey loves,
Here's the review, as promised on the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, I bought two of them 1. Berry Smoothie and 2. Candy Apple for £5.00 each! As opposed to £7.99 which was awesome, I was waiting for them to go down in price for so long!

Here is Revlon's description of what the Colorburst Lip Butters are all about:

- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades

I will also link you to a site where you can get them :)


I have unashamedly fallen in love with their Lip Butters, I believe it is the PERFECT in-between colour for those days where you don't feel like having the hassle of putting on lipstick because it takes a while what with lining your lips and things like that and you also don't really want to go for the simplicity of the humble Vaseline, you just want that hint of both - well, I have found the perfect compromise. Revlon's Lip Butters are wonderful for giving that subtle hint of colour to you lips as well as a healthy shine of moisture.
They also have a beautiful 20 shades to choose from! They're also very easy to apply and I believe stay on for a good few hours baring in mind this differs when you eat and drink anything all you do is simply reapply during the day. 

I personally was never one to go for lipglosses as I felt that the majority of the lipglosses just was a pain when it came to my hair flicking about my face and also appeared way to wet and shiny on my lips but now that I have found the perfect compromise I just can't get enough of their collection and I must buy all their shades pronto.


This is in the shade Berry Smoothie which is a shiny purple toned colour, it shows a beautiful mute pink on your lips and has such a natural effect on your overall look, I believe this lip butter is perfect for those lazy days where you want a hint of colour but you don't want your overall look to appear too busy.


This shade is in Candy Apple and is the perfect compromise for all my girls that love wearing a red lipstick, that love having that pop of colour but if on some days can't really be bothered with the hassle that comes along with applying lip liner and lipstick then this is the perfect shade for you, it's a red colour with a hint of shine, it's perfect to wear just on its own with subtle eyes.


On top: Candy Apple
On bottom: Berry Smoothie



This blog post isn't complete with a good old selfie! 
Above I'm wearing Berry Smoothie and Below I'm wearing Candy Apple Red.


Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
God bless,
All my loves,



1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your writing style and support you to produce something new and really indulging like this. I promise to come again to overcome my thirst for knowledge and skills.
    buy clothing online

    ReplyDelete